Amazon, Marriott or Ticketmaster
At one of our participating tire and service centers
The following services qualify for entry:
There are multiple ways to get a store number:
1. Entry Period: The Truckload of Prizes Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 A.M. ET on October 1, 2016, and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. ET on December 31, 2016 (“Entry Period”).
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and directors of Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC, (“Sponsor”), Interstate Batteries, and their parent entities, their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies and the immediate family members of, and individuals residing in the same household as, such individuals are not eligible to participate.
3. How to Enter: During the Entry Period, visit any participating Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires Plus, Michel Tires Plus, or Wheel Works store (“Participating Locations”) and request a free battery test. You will receive an invoice for the test with the invoice number and store number. After requesting a free battery test, go online to TruckloadofPrizes.com during the Entry Period and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form to receive one entry into the Sweepstakes. A valid Sweepstakes entry must include: name, street address, city, state, ZIP Code, e-mail address, phone number, date of birth, store number, article number, and invoice number. (Store number, article number* and invoice number are printed on the invoice.) Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M. ET on December 31, 2016. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the registered account holder of the e-mail address provided at the time of entry. Any attempted form of participation in the Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. If it is discovered that a person has entered more than once using multiple e-mail addresses or residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive.
Limit one (1) entry per person/household.
*Article number will appear on invoice with description “Complete Vehicle Inspection with (CVI)” or “Courtesy Check” or “Electronic Battery Check.”
4. Prizes/ARV/Odds of Winning: Grand Prize (2): 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Pickup Truck (color and options determined by Sponsor), ARV: $34,000. First Prize (90): $250 Amazon, Marriott or Ticketmaster Gift Card (type of gift card to be randomly selected for each winner). Second Prize (180): $100 Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires Plus, or Wheel Works Gift Card. ARV of all prizes: $108,500. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received for each drawing.
Gift cards are subject to the terms and conditions established by the issuer. With respect to any prize in this Sweepstakes, no prize substitution, cash substitution or assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except in Sponsor’s discretion. Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any portion of a prize becomes unavailable. All federal, state, local and other taxes, costs and expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of a prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. Grand Prize winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the actual value of the prize when required.
5. Selection of Winners: Sponsor will conduct a random drawing on or about November 4, 2016, December 5, 2016 and January 5, 2017 from all eligible entries received by 11:59:59 P.M. ET on October 31, November 30 and December 31, 2016, respectively, to select the first and second prize winners. Sponsor will randomly select 30 First Prize winners and 60 Second Prize winners in each drawing. All non-winning entries will be carried over into any subsequent drawing(s). Limit one (1) First or Second Prize per person. Winners of the First or Second prizes are still eligible for a chance to win the Grand Prize. Sponsor will conduct a random drawing on or about January 5, 2017, to select the Grand Prize winners. Award of the Grand Prize is subject to verification as set forth in these rules.
6. Winner Notification/Verification: A potential prize winner will be notified by the Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee by phone, e-mail and/or mail. A response is required within 48 hours of the first attempted notification or the prize will be forfeited and another potential winner selected. A potential winner will be deemed to be ineligible if: (i) he/she does not comply with these Official Rules; or (ii) if his/her prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable. Such ineligible potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Grand Prize Winners must complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability and Publicity Release, and an IRS Form W9. These documents must be notarized and returned within 7 days of the date the documents are sent. Grand Prize winners must have a valid drivers license.
7. General:By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, the prize winner consents to (and agrees to confirm in writing) use of his/her name, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and promotion purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation, except where prohibited. Entrants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning the prize, any and all costs of redemption and any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. As a condition of entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release and hold Bridgestone Retail Operations, Interstate Batteries, and their parent, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, (the “Released Parties”), harmless from any and all liability for loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of a prize, including any travel related thereto; (b) that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and prize winner hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any another damages, other than out of pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability, so the above may not apply to every entrant. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or the Released Parties for technical issues that may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, hardware or software errors; network or Internet connectivity, or communication or transmission issues or unauthorized intervention in the operation of the sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of the prizes or these Official Rules.
8. Winners List: For a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped business envelope for receipt by April 1, 2017 to: Truckload of Prizes Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o ST&P Communications, Inc., 320 Springside Drive, Suite 150, Fairlawn, OH 44333
Sponsor: Bridgestone Retail Operations, Bloomingdale, IL 60108
Amazon, Marriott, Ticketmaster and Chevrolet are not affiliated with or sponsors of this sweepstakes.